Long Term Care
For a seamless path to recuperation, we have Care Navigation that is dedicated to a comprehensive recovery.
For Viera Health and Rehabilitation Center
This level of care is for those needing a higher level of skilled care and can no longer manage at home or with traditional assisted living. We hope you will consider Viera Health and Rehabilitation Center during your search and come for a visit. We are dedicated to a healthy and clean facility, high nursing staff rates, and quality of patient health during their stay.
Rehabilitation Services and Amenities Include:
- Private Rooms
- Patio on Second Floor
- Facility Van and Transportation
- Gift Shop
- Pastoral Care
- Beauty Shop
- Large Rehab Gym
- Community and Restaurant Outings
- Personalized Dining Choices
- WIFI, Family Conferencing and Video Chats
- Social Activities – Games, Movies, Trivia, Arts and Crafts
- Light Exercise Classes – Chair Yoga, Morning Stretch
Social and Physical Activities
We all know that keeping active is a great way to keep a healthy body and great for your well-being. At Viera Health and Rehabilitation Center we know that everyone has different activities that bring them joy. Some may enjoy mind-stimulating trivia games while others may just be looking to be in a room with others. We have created a diverse activities calendar that includes activities at all different involvement levels. Our staff gently encourage residents to join.
We also have physical activities that residents can do while seating that will still help to keep their bodies active. Chair yoga, stretching and more allow residents to move at their own pace, wake up joints and muscles, and feel better mentally and physically.
What People are Saying About us
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go through rehabilitation at a nursing home?
We have the full rehabilitation set-up including equipment, certified therapists, and a great location. Just like we provide a comprehensive home-like atmosphere for our residents, we do the same for our short-term rehabilitation patients. You will get the great dining, relaxing grounds and courtyards, and 24-hour medical access along with everything else you need for your rehabilitation. Complete rehabilitation requires your therapy sessions as well as relaxing downtime in order to heal.
How is a nursing home different from a hospital?
Nursing homes in the past used to be stark, institutional places that were cold and lonely. We cannot stress enough how much nursing homes have changed.
- Our centers are designed to provide the home-like atmosphere you want for your loved one while still providing any medical care they need.
- We provide social activities for mind and body well-being, companionship, and socialization.
- Our dining services are specialized and provided in a posh and comforting dining room.
- We do not restrict visiting except in certain health crisis situations.
- We have rehabilitation services for extended care and comfort.
- Residents can bring personal items with them.
- We celebrate holidays, birthdays and promote a sense of community.
What safety measures are in place?
What can my loved one bring with them?
Have Questions? Get in touch!
We encourage you to contact us directly to get your questions answered and view our facility. We are here for you.
587 Barton Boulevard, Rockledge, FL 32955
We are here 24/7