The Best Place to Get Well and Stay Well
Centrally located in Rockledge, FL, Rockledge Health and Rehabilitation Center is a full-service Medicare and Medicaid certified rehabilitation and nursing center. Whether guests need short-term rehab or long-term nursing care, they receive individualized, respectful support in a comfortable, friendly, and residential setting.
We have are ready to welcome you to our Health and Rehabilitation Center family. Our staff is certified, knowledgeable and most of all, caring. We know we play a special part in your health journey during your rehabilitation or long-term nursing care. Thank you for visiting us and letting us tell you about all the services and amenities we have to offer.
Hospice / Palliative Care
Rehabilitation Services and Amenities Include:
- Private Rooms
- Admission Seven Days per Week
- Focused Individualized Physical,
- Occupational, Speech, and
- Respiratory Therapies
- RN/LPN services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Rapid Recovery Program
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Complex Nursing Services
- Social Services
- Recreational Programming
- Dietitian Consultation
- Transportation Services
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Tracheotomy Care
- Hemo Dialysis
- Exclusive Dining Room with point-of-service Dining
- Personalized Discharge Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Specialized Orthopedic, Cardiac and
- Stroke Rehabilitation Programs
Respite care, hospice and palliative care, plus dental care, audiology, podiatry, and health care services, as well as psychological services are available. If you have any other needs, please contact us so we can assist you.
What People are Saying About us
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I go through rehabilitation at a nursing home?
We have the full rehabilitation set-up including equipment, certified therapists, and a great location. Just like we provide a comprehensive home-like atmosphere for our residents, we do the same for our short-term rehabilitation patients. You will get the great dining, relaxing grounds and courtyards, and 24-hour medical access along with everything else you need for your rehabilitation. Complete rehabilitation requires your therapy sessions as well as relaxing downtime in order to heal.
How is a nursing home different from a hospital?
Nursing homes in the past used to be stark, institutional places that were cold and lonely. We cannot stress enough how much nursing homes have changed.
- Our centers are designed to provide the home-like atmosphere you want for your loved one while still providing any medical care they need.
- We provide social activities for mind and body well-being, companionship, and socialization.
- Our dining services are specialized and provided in a posh and comforting dining room.
- We do not restrict visiting except in certain health crisis situations.
- We have rehabilitation services for extended care and comfort.
- Residents can bring personal items with them.
- We celebrate holidays, birthdays and promote a sense of community.
What safety measures are in place?
What can my loved one bring with them?
Have Questions? Get in touch!
We encourage you to contact us directly to get your questions answered and view our facility. We are here for you.
587 Barton Boulevard, Rockledge, FL 32955
We are here 24/7